The best thermal security cameras in the business.
The SR-35 × 140 MS and PTZ-35 × 140 MS are powerful multi-sensor (MS) thermal camera systems for medium- to long-range security applications. In addition to a high-quality TV camera, the fixed SR variant and the pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) variant each have two thermal imagers: a 35 mm camera for wide-angle surveillance, and a long-range 140 mm camera. Both 35 × 140 MS camera systems have the performance of military grade imagers at a fraction of the cost. Security operators can field them as portable stand-alone cameras, or integrate them into expansive camera networks.
- See in total darkness, through smoke, dust and light fog
- Detect man-sized threats out to 1.8 miles
- Dual field of view thermal imaging with continuous zoom
- Long-range daylight/lowlight camera
- Fast, precise pan/tilt mechanism
- Simultaneous presentation of telephoto picture within wide-angle picture
- Network ready with IP control and MPEG digital video output
- Pelco D serial control
- Composite video output for use with a broad range of video management and display systems
- Advanced mapping, geo-location, and programmable slew to cue functions available
- High contrast imagery optimized to get the most out of video analytics software to create virtual perimeters
- No need for the expense and complication of added lighting infrastructure
- All-weather construction
- Backed by FLIRTM – the world leader in thermal security cameras