640 × 480 resolution – the new standard in thermal security cameras
F-Series high-resolution thermal security cameras are fixed-site cameras that give you video and control over both IP and analognetworks. F-Series cameras define the new standard of performance with five models that provide full 640 × 480 thermal resolution to give you greater image detail, longer detection ranges, and better analytics performance than ever before.
Benefits of 640 × 480 Resolution:
High-resolution F-Series cameras have up to 16-times as many pixels as their lower-resolution counterparts, giving you:
- Sharper thermal images that provide greater scene detail; improves threat detection and alarm assessment capabilities
- Long-range threat detection; see smaller details from farther away
- Enhanced analytics performance; gives you more reliable feedback with fewer nuisance alarms
- Wider fields of view improve coverage without compromising range performance; optimize coverage efficiency while lowering overall installation cost.
Benefits of F-Series Thermal Security Cameras :
- Simultaneous IP and analog video outputs, along with IP and serial control interfaces for easy integration into IP or analog networks; use them in an existing analog environment, and migrate easily to a future IP network
- Sun-safe VOx uncooled thermal sensor technology; looking directly at the sun won’t damage FLIR uncooled thermal security cameras
- Exchangeable camera cassettes allow for quick upgrade or repair of sensors and optics
- Open IP standards for plug-and-play integration; ONVIF compliant
- Streaming digital video available in H.264, MPEG-4, or M-JPEG formats.