Multi-sensor thermal security camera in networked outdoor dome enclosure.
D-Series thermal security cameras let you see intruders and other threats to your facility’s security clearly in total darkness and in bad weather.The D-Series outdoor dome enclosure provides precision pan/tilt control while providing fully programmable scan patterns, radar slew-to-cue, and slew-to-alarm functionality. Fully enabled for control and operation over IP and serial networks, D-Series systems let you deploy a thermal imager with either 640 × 480 or 320 × 240 resolution, and a day/night 36× zoom color CCD camera. FLIR’s D-Series thermal multi-sensor security dome cameras are the perfect replacement for legacy dome cameras, providing clear 24/7 imaging capability in an attractive, discrete dome-style enclosure.
Benefits of D-Series thermal security cameras:
- 640 × 480 thermal resolution for four-times the resolution, longer detection ranges, and better image quality
- High-quality 24/7 thermal video security coverage
- Broad range of lenses available for the thermal camera: choose from lenses with focal lengths from 9 mm to 35 mm, and FOVs from 48° to 13°
- Day/night 36× zoom color CCD video camera
- Simultaneous visible-light and thermal video outputs ensure optimal imaging performance in a wide variety of conditions
- Precision, rugged outdoor dome enclosure provides 360° continuous pan and +45° to -180° tilt for uninterrupted coverage
- Auto Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) built in for optimal image quality across all scene conditions
- Open IP standards for plug-and-play integration and configuration in digital networks
- Multiple channels of streaming digital video available in H.264, MPEG-4, or M-JPEG formats
- FLIR Sensor Manager single-device version included