he CL200 is a light duty range of locks with a bevelled hexagonal handle. The CL200 range of locks is suitable for internal low traffic door and can also be used on sheds and low level access doors.
The CL200 range allows various ways to manage entry by code, by key or by hold open operation. The key can be used to retract the latchbolt without the need for the code. On request multiple locks can be supplied coded or keyed alike. Back to Back versions (code pad on both sides of the door) which require a code to be entered to go into or leave a room are also available.
- Light duty entry level Codelock
- Bevelled hexagonal handle
- PVD weather resistant, low maintenance finish
- Easy code change as often as required
- Dual Backplate available – CL255 & CL255 KEY models
- To change the code the lock must be taken off the door
- BB – Back to Back available: Provides coded access in both directions – CL290 model
|Door material:||Suitable for wooden doors|
|Spindle type:||Flat spring loaded spindle|
|Body material:||Zinc alloy|
|Non handed:||Lock will fit doors hung on the left or right|
|Finishes:||PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) hardwearing low maintenance
finish SS (stainless steel) and PB (polished brass)